look what Luis did to me & mama

laurie

Retired Moderator
For those who don't know, I have been babysitting Mama & a baby deremensis for Luis (luevelvet). Well tonight I got more babysitting work. mama laid 26 eggs - but without the long story, neither Luis or I have any idea if the eggs are fertile.:( So they are in the incubator and we wait to see if Luis plans on more work for me. Next he will make me fly to Florida and clean his cages. Oh poor me. I suffer so much for my friends.:D:D:D:D

Come on everyone cross your fingers that the eggs are good.

For those who don't know, I have been babysitting Mama & a baby deremensis for Luis (luevelvet). Well tonight I got more babysitting work. mama laid 26 eggs - but without the long story, neither Luis or I have any idea if the eggs are fertile.:( So they are in the incubator and we wait to see if Luis plans on more work for me. Next he will make me fly to Florida and clean his cages. Oh poor me. I suffer so much for my friends.:D:D:D:D

Come on everyone cross your fingers that the eggs are good.

I even got the dogs to cross their paws for ya to (good luck) :)

Who knew that I had so many thoughtful friends. I just love all of you who offer me the lovely opportunity to clean cages, any one want to hear my prices??:p:p:p

Matt you are a gentleman and a sweetheart, thank you and thank the dogs.

Last edited:
Who knew that I had so many thoughtful friends. I just love all of you who offer me lovely the opportunity to clean cages, any one wan to hear my prices??:p:p:p

Matt you are a gentleman and a sweetheart, thank you and thank the dog.

I imagine free for me, since I have nice quads for you to look at while you clean :)

Congratulations laurie!!!! I know luis could not have left his chams in better hands. Lets see...if fertile (fingers crossed) due date should be around Sept 2nd. :) Wishing you the best of luck, keep us posted!

I think Luis is avoiding me.:eek: But I was given the news today that the eggs are fertile. Luis said I will love them. But I always love babies, so that is a easy call. Luis could never get away with avoiding me!!;)
I am trying to have fewer chameleons, and life isn't working with me. One of the guys in town just brought a sick baby panther to me. The williamsi have babies, maybe life is telling me something.:):)

The funny thing is he hasn't commented on the thread yet :)
Maybe he will?

LPR08

Thanks Chad, in addition to crossing fingers are you getting ready for babies? They won't take any space compared to the parsons you sold Jann. :D

I was also going to let people know that Luis is the same one writing the deremensis articles. The boy does know his stuff.:)

Yes it is...just to let you know!

Crossed fingers for ya Laurie!

Back
Top Bottom