Look What I've Got

Thanks Heather, Tiff, Lisa and Teresa.

I am planning to keep her. All the special care and only having one I am already super attached.

Lisa I only have one egg left now that might possibly be good.

Thanks Heather, Tiff, Lisa and Teresa.

I am planning to keep her. All the special care and only having one I am already super attached.

Lisa I only have one egg left now that might possibly be good.

Whooohooooo, little girl, you are going to have a wonderful life!!!!!! :D:D:D

now Jann, what are you going to name her????

Whooohooooo, little girl, you are going to have a wonderful life!!!!!! :D:D:D

now Jann, what are you going to name her????

I like Elly. What do you think? It will be good bye to my hall bathroom because when she's bigger I'll have to have her frre range in their......the only spot left in my tiny little 980 sq. ft. house. :D

I like Elly. What do you think? It will be good bye to my hall bathroom because when she's bigger I'll have to have her frre range in their......the only spot left in my tiny little 980 sq. ft. house. :D

Elly is a cute name for a cute cham:D

Elly, hmmm, i love it!!!! it's perfect!!!
Stanley will be so thrilled to hear that he has a little sister, and Elly will have, what, 26 big brothers and sisters!!!

and who needs a spare bathroom?!?!?! :D

Elly's doing fine.....still very tiny. She was one month old Friday and had her first shed on her one month birthday. Yes, she's a girl and starting to show a tiny casque. I will post some new pictures of her soon.

Thanks for the nice comments about her and Nancy I only had 5 eggs from the retained clutch and the other 4 went bad.

Elly's doing fine.....still very tiny. She was one month old Friday and had her first shed on her one month birthday. Yes, she's a girl and starting to show a tiny casque. I will post some new pictures of her soon.

Thanks for the nice comments about her and Nancy I only had 5 eggs from the retained clutch and the other 4 went bad.

Great news! Shedding means she's growing.

Back
Top Bottom