So I entered a pretty random photography contest that was themed "Holiday Reptiles" ANNNDDD I took home first place! My cousin sent me a link to the contest and it was on it's last day of entry, so I entered one of the christmas themed photos I took for Chameleon Forum's photo contest (worked out nicely!). Not even 2 weeks later I got an email saying congratulations and that I could expect a delivery within the next week or so. I knew it was going to be a Penn Plax screen cage but I didn't know the size! I was so stoked when it arrive and I learnt it was a 2x2x4 with a plexiglass door.

This was my prize! Just arrived yesterday and I am SUPER excited to get another chameleon to inhabit this beauty ;)

IMG_1626_zps8cc03d28.jpg

This was the photo I entered in the contest:

DSC_0793_zps1e9db2db.jpg

I think they forgot to tell you. Once you received it, your suppose to send it to me. I can accept deliveries any day next week.

Congrats. Love the photo and can't wait to see who gets the new digs:D
Might be a little Mitsio X Ambilobe (87.5% Mitsio 12.5% Ambi) who will eventually move in ;)
ZenReptiles has some mini mits running around.

And thank you to the both of ya!

Sweet prize! Maybe I need to look for other reptile photo contests to enter, lol. I wouldn't know where to look though.

Nice! I use those cages. I have one that is 18x18x36 and one I am setting up now like the one you won. Great cages and great customer service!

Thank you crocky!
They seem to be of pretty good quality. I'm not going to assemble it until I have another chameleon to put inside it but I can tell just by look at the pieces that it's going to be pretty sturdy.

Nice! I use those cages. I have one that is 18x18x36 and one I am setting up now like the one you won. Great cages and great customer service!

how do you like them ? I JUST ordered one last night- the 2 X 2 X 4 - any pointers on setting it up ? it will be here next week sometime - I dont even have a cham right now- but want to get it ready for what ever I end up getting :D

how do you like them ? I JUST ordered one last night- the 2 X 2 X 4 - any pointers on setting it up ? it will be here next week sometime - I dont even have a cham right now- but want to get it ready for what ever I end up getting :D

They are very easy to set up and everything is labeled with letters. I think you will really like it, they seem to be great cages. I had an issue with the plexi on my smaller cage and they sent me a replacement cage no questions asked so if there are any issues I have found their customer service to be top notch.

Kate is right, they are almost forcing you to get another Cham. How cool is that. You would have recieved $50 for the photo contest, I think you are way ahead. Besides Miss Lily (Tiff) has been trying to win the contest since we joined a few years ago. You wouldn't take that away would you? :)

Wow that awesome congrats.... once you set it up and have a chameleon in it you should take some pics and post them. I am interested to see how this enclosure works it looks cool

Back
Top Bottom