Lombardi's brother

toddmkeller

Avid Member
Considering his brother (Lombardi) is a celebrity Dr. Gonzo has been staying in the shadows....

3650693589_cd455a77dc_b.jpg

3650693605_f0b076507e_b.jpg

3650693629_df98c6103b_b.jpg

3650693607_f2f1aa682e_b.jpg

See Ya,

Todd

He is looking Awesome Todd. I love how all these guys go through the "white head" stage. I love it when they flare out their Lobes like that! Thanks for posting bro!

Thanks for the compliments, he has a blood lust. He got all fired up because I was trying to pick him up LOL

See Ya,

Todd

He is looking Awesome Todd. I love how all these guys go through the "white head" stage. I love it when they flare out their Lobes like that! Thanks for posting bro!

u said about the white head stage. i noticed my guy Titus gets areally whtie head also. Could they be cousins? lol except i got my guy from FLchams

Ya what's up with that you would think Lombardi was the first born or something!!...

Man he looks wicked cool... It's crazy how unique yet similar all of these brothers look. I need to get a digi cam so I can post up some new pics of Dante. Actually we just need to put together another thread with all of the brothers and sisters.

Back
Top Bottom