Lola's cage build

So typing it in :smuggrin:. Well, the failure leds are on the way back to Amazon. Have one of the pm bulbs otw. Should be here Wednesday. If it looks more like what I'm after I'll grab another if I think it's needed.

Yes, typing them in... Can't wait to see what you think of the other bulb! Hope it works for you.

Yes, typing them in... Can't wait to see what you think of the other bulb! Hope it works for you.

Me too lol, it's pretty much double the output of the 30w ones I just sent back with only 15w more per unit. Wish I had seen them before, or even thought "outside" the box on other usages to check for bulbs in lol.

the setup looks great. I'm think of the humidifier for my veiled.

It's worth it I feel. I do have back back burner project for night time panels to put on but it's at the back of my list to do atm. Have the marine vinyl here but not enough time in my day atm :LOL:.

Im interested to see how often you have to refill the humidifier, and any other maintenance to it. I know with water sitting in them for a while deposits can form.

Can’t wait to see Lola in her beautiful new home!

Sorry, forgot the most important piece to the puzzle :(.

20180827_202802_HDR.jpg

Im interested to see how often you have to refill the humidifier, and any other maintenance to it. I know with water sitting in them for a while deposits can form.

The tank only lasts about 10 hours full blast before needing refilled. That being said I empty mine each night and refill/ check the bases.

Back
Top Bottom