Lola is Doing Well After Surgery

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
A really big thank you to Dr. Douglas Mader for the successful surgery on my baby girl Lola. I was so afraid she would become egg bound so follicles were remove and she was spayed. Here are a few photos of Lola. One picture when she was receptive last month, one when she was gravid, the X-Ray, a picture just minutes after surgery yesterday and one today when I picked her up from the vets. She is eating, drinking and active.

E77DBF71-C3E3-4F4B-ABFB-62DC15B17490.jpeg

1F08DBE1-8E65-445E-98D0-A9D627637075.jpeg

4DA9FF22-B514-4446-9965-F2BF00C1AB0E.jpeg

F6052061-6627-4926-ACB8-0B7D713E1C19.jpeg

4885F6A0-25F1-4C60-9313-293475A84D38.jpeg

Thank you so much. I have been so worried about her.

Thank you Michael. Lola is eating very well.

Thank you! How’s your Lola doing?

She is doing well thanks. She's finally giving me the "cham smile" when she sees me but still doesn't really want much to do with me unless there's food involved lmao. My wife how ever gets no grief from her at all :rolleyes:.

It’s day two after surgery and Lola is doing very well. She’s eagerly eating everything I give her, drinking and active. Here’s a picture from this morning. How do you guys think she looks for two days after a big major surgery?

View attachment 218496

Your Lola looks like she couldn't be bothered caring she even had surgery lol. Like she never missed a step.

She looks like she is just very content, amazing after surgery!! Kudos to your vet surgeon!! Curious question of mine, I've noticed about other veileds unhealthy does their veil disfigure? I'm new trying to learn

She looks great, Jann! Good Job, Lola!

Thank you Deb! I’m very pleased with Lola’s recovery.

So happy all is well. Keep up the great recovery Lola.:love:

Thank you Cindy. I’ll get an updated picture today.

Thrilled that Lola is doing so well, Jann! It does look like she barely even noticed she had had surgery!

Thank you Michelle! She’s a trouper.

She looks like she is just very content, amazing after surgery!! Kudos to your vet surgeon!! Curious question of mine, I've noticed about other veileds unhealthy does their veil disfigure? I'm new trying to learn

Thank you for all of your kind words. Prayers were answered.

She really looks great. I always figured reptiles/birds usually do pretty poorly with invasive procedures, but maybe techniques/procedures have improved. I really have to reiterate how well she looks. Great job Jann and Dr Mader!

Lola looks wonderful after all she's been through. Keep up the good work Lola.:love:

Thank you Cindy! I am so thankful and happy that she’s doing so well. ❤️

Keep on keepin’ on, Lola!

Thank you Deb. Surgery was one week ago today and Lola is still doing great!

What lucky chameleons, you have.

Thank you Jessica but I don’t always feel lucky at all with my chameleons but I am so very thankful that Lola is doing so well.

She really looks great. I always figured reptiles/birds usually do pretty poorly with invasive procedures, but maybe techniques/procedures have improved. I really have to reiterate how well she looks. Great job Jann and Dr Mader!

Thank you! Dr. Mader is excellent at reptile surgery. I am very lucky to be within driving distance to him.

wow she is just beautiful!!! She is lucky to have you taking care of her.

Thank you! I love Lola and all my pet very much.

Back
Top Bottom