LOL my male flap neck is about to lay eggs

allencg101

the flap necks that i ordered the male was supposedly a male the female didn't make it so i suppose but the so called male is three times the size he was when he got here and i took him to the vet to check and who would of guessed he is about to lay eggs lol way to go lllreptiles!!! I find this very amusing and can't waite to see how many babies he/she is now going to lay!!! with that said if you live in the north west and want any if and when they hatch let me know. to peeps i'll give for free pet shop owners your gonna have to pay!!!

thats so funny. in a way that happened too me but my female wasnt preggo :D

i baught was supposed to be a male and female jackson buttt they were both females :eek: i named one a boy name before i knew it was a boy and the name stuck sooo its clyde the female jacksons chameleon :rolleyes:

the flap necks that i ordered the male was supposedly a male the female didn't make it so i suppose but the so called male is three times the size he was when he got here and i took him to the vet to check and who would of guessed he is about to lay eggs lol way to go lllreptiles!!! I find this very amusing and can't waite to see how many babies he/she is now going to lay!!! with that said if you live in the north west and want any if and when they hatch let me know. to peeps i'll give for free pet shop owners your gonna have to pay!!!

Definitely keep us posted! I'm in WA, so not too far away!

Back
Top Bottom