Locale?

danny_cham

Established Member
BC56BE60-C269-4A9F-99BB-B081AA5704BF.jpeg

Danny’s color is starting to come in more every day! It’s been a while since I’ve posted an update on him. Any guesses as to what locale he could be?

I’ve had people guess ankaramy, ambanja, ambilobe. I’m not sure which he resembles most or if he’s a mix!

He doesn’t look ambilobe to me, but what he does look like is beyond my knowledge base. Whatever locale he may be, he is handsome. :)

My nosy faly has red rain like that but is a slightly more vibrant blue.
I could definitely see his resemblance to some nosy faly chams. His color is still dull because he was neglected by his previous owner and the pet store but I’ve had him since April and I’ve been trying to get him better!

I could definitely see his resemblance to some nosy faly chams. His color is still dull because he was neglected by his previous owner and the pet store but I’ve had him since April and I’ve been trying to get him better!
So glad he has you to take care of him now! Has he gotten a fecal since you’ve had him? Unfit pet stores can be parasite paloozas.

So glad he has you to take care of him now! Has he gotten a fecal since you’ve had him? Unfit pet stores can be parasite paloozas.
He got one back in July and he was INFESTED with parasites. He went through some de worming treatment and he’s all clear now. This pet store he came from is awful. They currently have a Jackson’s that’s clearly sick. It just sits there with its eyes closed. makes me so sad

He got one back in July and he was INFESTED with parasites. He went through some de worming treatment and he’s all clear now. This pet store he came from is awful. They currently have a Jackson’s that’s clearly sick. It just sits there with its eyes closed. makes me so sad
That’s awful. I always wish I had the resources to rescue all those chams, but we all know they’d just restock and the cycle would continue. We need some really change in pet stores.

Back
Top Bottom