Locale??

So my panther chameleon, Pascal, is about 10 months old. I bought him from a breeder and was led to believe he was an ambilobe. However, the more color he develops the more I am inclined to believe he is an ambanja. The reasons are as follows: I have only seen the design on his eyes on ambanjas, never on an ambilobe. Also his neck has and lower body is spotter with red dots. This also I find common on ambanjas. Anyone have any input on the matter? When his colors fully develop I want to breed and so I don't want to misrepresent him to people when I sell the babies. So please help!

Thanks guys,
Joshua

Attachments

• Pascal Locale.jpg
    Pascal Locale.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 165
So I was given a picture of the sire and I don't really see ANY comparison between my chameleon and the "sire." I posted a picture below.

Attachments

• Pascal Sire.jpg
    Pascal Sire.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 122
Yes the breeder works with his cousin who owns the chameleon company in Florida. So I went to the website and found an Albania that looks VERY much like my chameleon. Picture posted below.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 120
Funny, i ordered an Ambilobe from the same breeder and I appear to have an Ambanja as well lol. Oh well, love my little guy.

i know you love your chams when you order one thing and get another, But i would want them to know that they sent me the wrong cham and show them and see what they say. Your to attached to it now to send it back now to send it back and get another one. What would suck would be if you sent it back got what you wanted and it came in sick. He is a good looking cham i would keep him and possible get a female for him

I agree! I have grown attached to my cham just like anyone would with any animal. He is like my little brother! He shares my room with me and doesn't talk back to me, what more can a roommate as for :p

Anyways, I am not upset that i found out he is an ambanja, I just wanted to confirm so that I don't misrepresent him when asked. Anyways, I contacted the breeder and he apologized. It seems like this sort of thing happens more often then people think.

Thanks for the replies guys!!

I ordered my chame from the same breeder also.. He's only 4 months right now so it hard to tell. When I was looking to get my chameleon another breeder told me that happend to him with the same company. Either way your guys good looking :D

Back
Top Bottom