LLLReptile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Triple L.....

Welcome to our group! LLL comes to the only reptile show we have in my local area each year (at the Puyallup Fairgrounds in October of each year). Loren and his crew are always super busy there. The show is mostly snakes and turtles/tortoises. LLL is one of the few displays with chameleons. I love monitors too and they offer a lot of those at the show. I've gotten a lot of good supplies online. I've got sandblasted Manzanita branches from LLL in every chameleon cage I have. I get all my hood fixtures there too. Great addition to our forum :)

LLL comes to the only reptile show we have in my local area each year (at the Puyallup Fairgrounds in October of each year).
I was very excited to hear that they go to that show. I am planning on trying to attend this year. Bit of a trip for me, but obviously the closest thing to me. Would save me a bundle on shipping since I get most of my supplies from them. Awesome prices! :)

Love this sponsor. . .and lighting fast shipping! i'll be doing buisness again pretty soon to get something for my Golaith Tarantula! my other money sinkhole!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom