LLLReptile

You’re very welcome! And when I was shopping they had the best price for the 24x24 substrate tray for the ReptiBreeze xl enclosure. Not sure exactly what you are in the market for but they are pretty competitive on quite a few products. 😊

So are they reliable for chameleons then as well?
LLLReptile is a great source of supplies and equipment. Their customer service is quite good. The mixed experience generally comes from the live chameleons. They get their chameleons from various sources and you will find wild caught and captive hatched. The captive hatched panthers do not come with lineage so who knows what you are getting. There have been ID issues before on some of the imports, but nothing out of the ordinary for the sale of import chameleons. So your experience with purchasing chameleons from them will depend entirely on where the chameleons came from. I use LLL for equipment. I buy chameleons from them only if there is a species available from them that only comes in as wild caught and I can't find it anywhere else. If you are looking for your first chameleon I suggest you go with a trusted breeder.

There are some breeders that are sponsors of the forums depending on the breed of chameleon you are looking for that I would recommend first. Also quite a few members are also selling chameleons that are more along the lines of small batch breeders that offer captive bred. If you are in the market of course for a cham.

Back
Top Bottom