Frams Chams

Riddler078

For those that have gotten their chameleon from Frams Chams how was your over all experience from the purchase to delivery? Thank you in advance.

I get some of my feeders from them. They are absolutely amazing. Great customer service and good people. I watch their YouTube channel and they take really good care of their charms.

For those that have gotten their chameleon from Frams Chams how was your over all experience from the purchase to delivery? Thank you in advance.

Amazing.

I was scared to death to have a chameleon shipped to me. But I looked into Frams, and they were recommended to me on here (among some others, but I chose Frams). The shipping went very smoothly, and their Chameleons are amazing. Spike has been great and in great health. Not only did I buy Spike from them (at around 4 mos old), but I buy his silkworms from them as well. Great price, and great quality. He loves his silks. They are easily his go-to.

Their customer service was excellent, even when I reached out to them before actually purchasing. I was building Spikes enclosure, but I REALLY wanted Spike specifically. So they let me pre-purchase him and held him for a few weeks before shipping once I was done his enclosure. No added cost or anything. After purchasing, we've remained in contact a lot. I send them updates on Spike, and I've had questions.

They always answer very quickly, and make me feel welcome to contact them at any moment if I have any questions or issues. Their process doesn't end the moment they sell a chameleon. They're very nice, family oriented people, and they seem to truly enjoy breeding chameleons. I highly recommend them.

20231225_103542.jpg

Alright, but he hasn’t technically arrived yet. He is expected to come next Wednesday, so that will be exciting!
Oh my goodness!!! He’s the cutest little squirt! 😍 that lip though.
Big announcement next week then, can’t wait! So Happy for you! Thanks for sharing, you will be so excited when he finally gets home. I look forward to watching him grow on the forum. Congrats 🎉

They are amazing! Customer service is top notch! I don’t have a chameleon from them but I order my silkworms from them and they are amazing quality. And when I had some shipping troubles they reached out personally to figure it out and resolve the problem!

Back
Top Bottom