Lllreptile? Good or bad?

I agree, he brod has every right to state his experience. It helps people decide if they want to do business with them or not and warn them if some possible mistakes that may happen when using a certain company.

They have stood the test of time, have been around for a while, they have success with breeding and raising all kinds of rare and hard to breed species! Come on people we are all human! Mistakes will be made! But they certainly have my seal of Approval, for what it is worth! I am proud of them and for what they are doing! No hesitation from me!
No doubt and I go to their stores all the one and have so for many years. I have no complaints about them but the people that do should definitely speak up when asked for honest opinion and experiences with them.

I've ordered many times from them and have only had 1 bad experience from what I can remember. It was hornworms, I ordered them they took my money and they were out of stock so In all it took about 2 weeks to get them to me but in the end they got here and they were somewhat helpful with getting sorted out but I mean they are a large company and can only do so much and they make mistakes like everyone so no beef with them(y)

Back
Top Bottom