LLL Reptile ??

MadSince95

Hey I'm wondering what yall think of LLL Reptile in the sense of buying chameleons from. Would you recommend?

I got a nice female from them when I paid for a male.Which was never corrected. So id use another sponsor. I just got one from Tkilgour "member on here and sponsor" recently and couldn't be happier.You can also get all the background info on your chameleon. LLL has good supplies if your on the West Coast. I suggest finding out what you want. If there is a specific and see who actually offers what you want. Then go from there. Chameleon Company also has nice chameleons some are priced competitive with LLL and they have background info live guarantee ect. Either way Id suggest someone who actually breeds these chameleons then a company that just sells them from their store.

I love LLL for their products and great customer service but I would avoid their WC chameleons. (I do). I have been in three of their four stores as well as seen them at several shows and the WC chams rarely look very good.

I would guess the baby panthers and veileds are from local breeders and you would have better luck with those.

Here is a pic of my LLL Reptiles Sambava- Ambilobe cross. I got him the last part of Nov. He was freakin tiny..... Not much bigger than my little finger w/tail. He was so small they didnt guarantee his sex... but they got it rite!
I posted a thread last week, wanting to see everyones LLL panthers to compare thier pics with the Big guns chams.....but so far no posts!:confused: I would say he's growing FAST!!!.... Been feeding him mostly Crix gut loaded with Bug Burger & Dinofuel. Dusted with Calcium Plus daily

Attachments

• Ernie 1-8-12 003.jpg
    Ernie 1-8-12 003.jpg
    263.7 KB · Views: 100
  • Ernie's !st day 11-23-11 008.jpg
    Ernie's !st day 11-23-11 008.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 79
Back
Top Bottom