Lizard art

eriksorg

Just a few things I've picked-up over the years.
#1- Water color of a Sambava I had.(my neighbors work)
#2-"15 Chameleons" #232 of 1000 I got from the old "Chameleon Information Network"...You can find #14 in it not #15.
#3- Well what can you say!!!!
Sorry about picture quality on #1+#2...Hard to get a good one thru glass

Attachments

• lz1.jpg
    lz1.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 151
  • lz2.jpg
    lz2.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 128
  • lz3.jpg
    lz3.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 122
my fave is the first one...cuz it was done by a neighbor...i wish i had one to commerate my chams:D

awsome art:cool:

my fave is the first one...cuz it was done by a neighbor...i wish i had one to commerate my chams:D

awsome art:cool:

i just had a portrait done of my dog by a local artist it was realativly inexpensive by going to a young new artist and quite good. ithink ill be getting one done of my Camo as well, ill besure to post pics

Just a few things I've picked-up over the years.
#1- Water color of a Sambava I had.(my neighbors work)
#2-"15 Chameleons" #232 of 1000 I got from the old "Chameleon Information Network"...You can find #14 in it not #15.
#3- Well what can you say!!!!
Sorry about picture quality on #1+#2...Hard to get a good one thru glass

It is funny, I also own 15 chameleons, and none of us can find # 15. Do you think the artist just had a sense of humor or what? I do like the picture. I got mine at a charity auction at the Daytona Reptile expo last August.

I see #15. It's the invisible chameleon.

^ Invisible chameleon strikes again!

It is funny, I also own 15 chameleons, and none of us can find # 15. Do you think the artist just had a sense of humor or what?

Yep, that's it. Dr. Pearl sometimes comes out to the San Diego Super Show and we've had the opportunity to have dinner with him a time or two. Super nice guy. I've had that print since it was first released, too, although I got my copy through Philippe/The Vivarium Magazine. :)

Back
Top Bottom