Live wall and future bioactive build

I need Starbucks now and another trip to Home Depot. My husband wants everyone to know please don’t touch the great stuff it doesn’t come off :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
87D4EC9A-8B34-4FE9-8507-3E59701F586C.jpeg

I remember when my credit cards used to be accepted everywhere.
(Good times :)
Chams are expensive... essentially they possess my wallet. Get creative because the vet bills get expensive as well. We all spend a ton of money for all the ins and outs... I am pretty sure Jox has dropped at least 150 on the one wall she is building.

Chams are expensive... essentially they possess my wallet. Get creative because the vet bills get expensive as well. We all spend a ton of money for all the ins and outs... I am pretty sure Jox has dropped at least 150 on the one wall she is building.
If I sold all the plants Jox has I could probably buy that house with the greenhouse attached.

I remember when my credit cards used to be accepted everywhere.
(Good times :)
That’s why I use my hubbys now lol
Yup that price sounds about right and I still have a second wall to build for Imelda’s cage.
If I sold all the plants Jox has I could probably buy that house with the greenhouse attached.
What can I say I love my plants lol

Luckily my one credit card that I keep is just for the vet, but yeah you’re not kidding. I was joking only partly. I set aside enough each month to get good feeders, replace bulbs and equipment, etc. I just can’t splurge all at once, but creativity like what Joxie is doing can make a huge difference.
I am saving to redo my enclosures and almost ready. We have to get rid of a tree in my backyard and I have big plans for the sticks.

Wall update I’ve beem busy and haven’t been able to work on my wall but I wanted to updat. For some reason the wall warped :rolleyes: So I had to cut it off the backing but it still working. it’s an extra step you can avoid but I see it as a mold now lol
DFA413B0-B15E-48D5-9414-8A03B03F6B47.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom