Live wall and future bioactive build

JoXie411

Chameleon Enthusiast
Finally taking the plunge and building a live action wall for Larry. I bought the stuff I needed off amazon everything should be here by the end of the week.
6B565D10-A7B0-40CF-8011-22836FB586D0.png

Here is the grates I will be using to help support the walls. Still waiting on the rest of the supplies but here the first part. Found the drift wood pieces at tjmaxx. My shopping addiction comes in handy @Brodybreaux25 View attachment 236273View attachment 236274
Never said it didn’t! To be totally honest, I do the exact same thing. Only difference is the Southeast Louisiana woods and swamp are my TJMaxx!

Here is the grates I will be using to help support the walls. Still waiting on the rest of the supplies but here the first part. Found the drift wood pieces at tjmaxx. My shopping addiction comes in handy @Brodybreaux25 View attachment 236273View attachment 236274
First, I cant wait to watch this come together, because I also want to do this and wont feel confident if I dont have something to follow.
Second, I see you with that one day Amazon prime shipping.
Third, i love those slippers, you are so cute.

First, I cant wait to watch this come together, because I also want to do this and wont feel confident if I dont have something to follow.
Second, I see you with that one day Amazon prime shipping.
Third, i love those slippers, you are so cute.
Yes definitely use mine as reference and I’m sure you will only make it better on what I mess up on. I wanted to share because I’m sure others have had the same idea and I know I should have loved a step by step process out there b4 hand.

Yes I love my amazon prime ;) gets me in trouble a lot lol

Thank you :love: got to look cute while doing handy work

Yes definitely use mine as reference and I’m sure you will only make it better on what I mess up on. I wanted to share because I’m sure others have had the same idea and I know I should have loved a step by step process out there b4 hand.

Yes I love my amazon prime ;) gets me in trouble a lot lol

Thank you :love: got to look cute while doing handy work
As soon as I get Pesto's new enclosure set up I'm going to start on a wall.
Also I'm on Amazon as we speak, it's a problem :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom