Live Plant Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Post.

I am also curious about the bromeliads. I know they are popular with poison dart frog keepers because they hold a lot of water and keep the humidity up better than many other plants.

If these are safe I'd like to know. Thanks.

Peacock Fern Plant

Do you think this one would be okay to use inside a chameleons cage?? I couldn't find anything on one dealing with Chameleons. Thank You!

Martika

i just have one question will all these pants be mite fee plants kept in doors have risk of having mite problems very common like cannabis and lady bugs do eat mites but we can't be feeding our chameleons that can we.

Hi O got a plant with my chameleon. But I dont know what type it is?? here are some pics. It has no flowers just shoots with leaves. stems stay green and plant tends to droop out as you can see.
alastairscageinside.jpg
ImportedPhotos00013.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c291/Coltin123/alastairscageinside.jpg

what kind of tree is this?

I have a live umbrella plant and it has ants living in it!! do i have to take all the dirt out and replace it, do i have any options?? i was told to put vaseline below the table but im not sure

live umbrella tree

I too bought an umbrella tree to eventually put in my cage which just arrived , but it is not doing well fo0r some reason it keeps dropping its leaves, and i have nothing but mainly stems left on mine, it is not in the cage yet i just have it sitting on the floor away from any windows. Any I deas on how to get this plant to recoupe?

I too bought an umbrella tree to eventually put in my cage which just arrived , but it is not doing well fo0r some reason it keeps dropping its leaves, and i have nothing but mainly stems left on mine, it is not in the cage yet i just have it sitting on the floor away from any windows. Any I deas on how to get this plant to recoupe?

Try repotting and adding some rocks on the bottom and mixing some tiny river rocks w the soil:

Is winter jasmine safe

HI all im wondering if winter jasmine would be ok to put in with my veiled chameleon, having a hard time finding the recommended type of plants. :)
If you can help thanks in advance.

hi i was just wondering if a hybiscus is okay for young chams?

any other plants that would be okay for young chams aswell please! :)

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom