Little Loki

Yes, it is definitely a female. There's zero chance it's a male.

Females can be a lot of fun too and personable. I have a few that hand feed from me and honestly, like them more than some of my males!

If you're set on a male though and want to keep her ; maybe ask for a discount on a male? If you have no plans to breed, you could keep both of them. Just not in the same enclosure.

I have decided to keep the little girl :) she is just too sweet and I have gotten too attached! I think I will likely get a male as well this weekend at the Reptile Expo :)

In the meantime, I have re-named her Remie. :) I will keep you posted as she grows :)

Thank you so much for all of your suggestions and your help :)

It is great that you have decided to keep her. My friendliest and most interactive chameleon is an ambilobe female. The one thing that I would do is let the breeder know that she is definitely a she and see if you can get refunded the price difference, if there was one.

I have let the breeder know and they have been very apologetic about it, and are happy to refund me the difference.

I have also heard from several people that they have a good deal of affection for their female chameleons :)

Back
Top Bottom