Liquid multivit?

Amanda1801

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a liquid multivitamin I can use for my cham? (I'm in the UK but with the wonders if the internet, anything is possible :D)

I've got a multivit powder, but when I dust his feeders, he won't eat them. I've tried crickets, locusts, various worms (and he LOVES worms!) and dubia - he just isn't interested. I was wondering if there was a liquid multivit that I could use in my supplement schedule, that I can inject into his feeders?

Cheers!

Amanda

you could put the powder into his water supply every now and again. I have taught my cha to drink from a syringe so if i ever need him to have anything I give it to him that way!

well a good gut loading helps alot. how heavily are you supplementing. the crickets shouldnt look ghostly. just lightly shook in a bag with supplement

you could put the powder into his water supply every now and again. I have taught my cha to drink from a syringe so if i ever need him to have anything I give it to him that way!

Colin is impossible to get anything syringed into him! I thought about mixing it with water and injecting it into his feeders but was hoping for an easier way rather than having to work out concentrations and stuff!

well a good gut loading helps alot. how heavily are you supplementing. the crickets shouldnt look ghostly. just lightly shook in a bag with supplement

They are just lightly dusted - like a pinch of powder in a bag and shaken with some feeders inside. I've tried dusting them with as small amount as possible and he still wont take it

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a liquid multivitamin I can use for my cham? (I'm in the UK but with the wonders if the internet, anything is possible :D)

I've got a multivit powder, but when I dust his feeders, he won't eat them. I've tried crickets, locusts, various worms (and he LOVES worms!) and dubia - he just isn't interested. I was wondering if there was a liquid multivit that I could use in my supplement schedule, that I can inject into his feeders?

Cheers!

Amanda

hello amanda, im rob and also from the uk, south wales not far from you. i use quiko brand of reptile liquid vitamins. i dust my feeders but use the liquid vitamins with sick animals or animals that will not eat feeders that have been dusted. i have NOT used this supplement on a regular basis with my animals, i would use with caution and use small amounts to begin with. also you do not inject the feeders with this product, it is to be used in their drinking water and NOT to be used every day.

Quiko

hope the info helps

rob

Back
Top Bottom