Linear UVB Bulb HUGE Difference!

Meerkat

Just got my T5 Reptisun 5.0 delivered last night. Turned it on this morning an he immediately came out! He’s loving it! Huuuggee difference an light displacement an obviously reaction over the compact 5.0 bulb! George is Very happy!

DF5D4800-B5C2-4997-B409-5C0EF2E673D9.jpeg

F20F95A1-29C2-450E-B7D0-053856C999B5.jpeg

I got mine yesterday and Pascal's been loving it! I love it as well. Definitelly looks a lot better than one of those dome compact lights! The pet store he came from didn't even offer him UVB in his 'tank' and it was so sad to see. His casque was so small for his age because of it, but it's been growing since I've had him which is great! (:))

Hmm. When he sits like that, does he act normal? As in react to your presence / food?

Oh that was to the OP! I thought you were the OP at first! My bad!
But yes, he acts perfectly normal. He eats, drinks, his poop is normal, and he is pretty active in his terrarium. Like I said, I don't think Pascal has done it much if he has even done it. I'm not 100% sure if he was even doing what hers/his is doing in the second pic. Might have just been chilling. He's been fine under it though. He was actually more active than usual this morning. He's always been active since I've had him but definitely was roaming around a lot more.

Yeah, his dull colors with him just sitting there looked a bit concerning to me. Good to hear he's acting better!

Yeah, his dull colors with him just sitting there looked a bit concerning to me. Good to hear he's acting better!

yea everything seems normal for sure. But he does rock the dull colors more often then not. I wouldn’t know why. He’s pretty skiddish most the time. An i always leave him alone. So idk. His basking area is prime. Uvb is now prime.

How old is he? Ever been tested for parasites? Temps in cage? Supplement schedule?

Could just be pissed off at you, though. Honestly if he's acting fine, he's probably fine, but no harm in asking.

Miracle of miracles...a tried and true husbandry standard demonstrates once again why it earned that reputation. No offense intended to the excellent Arcadias; a relatively recent improvement on the classic standby.

Miracle of miracles...a tried and true husbandry standard demonstrates once again why it earned that reputation. No offense intended to the excellent Arcadias; a relatively recent improvement on the classic standby.

not sure what your meaning...

Back
Top Bottom