IMG_0516.jpg
    241.6 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_0527.jpg
    IMG_0527.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_0523.jpg
    IMG_0523.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 130
Yes more foliage!! Also..he is awesome looking! But Lilly is a female name! LOL Great start to an awesome home for the Cham...

im looking for a ficus tree to add to the enclosure but i dont want the crickets breeding again and having a mess of pinheads all over the place ahhh

im looking for a ficus tree to add to the enclosure but i dont want the crickets breeding again and having a mess of pinheads all over the place ahhh

Most people can't breed crickets on purpose with heating sources and high humidity hatching boxes. You shouldn't have a problem with accidental proliferation...

the last plant i had in there they dug into the dirt and a bunch of pinheads were everywhere ahhh LOL

lol! That would be a pretty big mess!!! Try using river rocks and put them in the top of the plant to cover the topsoil. Make sure that they are big enout so that Lilly can't eat them accidentally. Hope this helped!!

have you tried a regular exoterra tank... not a breeding box... Let them have a few hiding spots... Put two small potted plants keep the heat light on spray it... keeps the humidity up... Youll see the crickets digging in the potted plants in a week or so youll see like these little ant like things on a leaf... those are the pinhead crickets

maybe you could attach a feeding cup to the wall of the cage, so you don't have crickets getting into everything?

Back
Top Bottom