Lil' louie (the golden cham)

Carrie Anne

This is Lil'Louie who is not so little anymore, might have to upgrade it to King Louie.:D He came to me from fellow forum member mcleodschams of Captive Creations Canada. He is awesome and is the sweetest veiled ever.

Just picked him up at the airport and took him out of the box and he loooked like this:)
IMG_0917.jpg

IMG_1009.jpg

IMG_1374.jpg

His favourite sleeping spot:)
IMG_0012.jpg

Counting the days until it's warm enough to go outside in the sun all the time:)
IMG_0013.jpg

Congrats on your Lil' Louie. I use to have a Luie (different spelling) and he was the sweetest cham ever. Got to love the veileds and their great personalities.

Congrats on your Lil' Louie. I use to have a Luie (different spelling) and he was the sweetest cham ever. Got to love the veileds and their great personalities.

Thank you Jann. I always enjoyed seeing your pics of Luie, he was so handsome and his colours were beautiful. The breeders where i got mine from were kind enough to keep him a couple extra months for me and over that time period their kids gave him the name lil' Louie and I decided to keep that name for him:)

Back
Top Bottom