lil free range

hotdirt823

i hooked this up for my velied the other day he loves it since i let him chill out there he has been showing more vibrant colors stil a meanie though

Attachments

• 101_1608 (Large).JPG
    101_1608 (Large).JPG
    208.7 KB · Views: 225
  • 101_1603 (Large).jpg
    101_1603 (Large).jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 219
thank you all and his name is deisel he is 8 months old got him at 2 months from fl chams back in may i also have a lil yellow mako male from tiki tiki

thank you i can not believe how much he likes it dont even want to be in his cage at all when he is in there he is looking out dreaming of the door opening so he can escape

well ever since giving him his freedom every time he is in his cage he is this pissed off color and i cant leave him out all the time hope he stops being so angry he has been this color every time i put him back in since i let him free range

yeah i know but i cant leave him out all the time i really hope he stops being so mad i at least let him out every day after food and a few mistings he spends more time out then in.

Diesel is a lucky cham! Limey is a veiled from Florida Chams also, maybe they're related! Limey loves his free range time (a few times a week) and he's always sad to be caged again.
He will go to the top of his cage or hang on to the side, like he's trying to find a hole to escape. He's always fine by morning.
Good luck with his disposition. Limey allows me to hold and carry him with a good attitude, he just chills. I'm very gentle with him. He does yoga with me.

Very nice free range, and a good lookin veiled you have. While looking at the pics for a second time i noticed his right eye looks somewhat sunken, it may just be the pics so please correct me if i am wrong.

i think it is just the angle the camera was on cause it looks fine right now he is pretty healthy eats good and shed again today ill get a pic up of his peepers 2marrow

Back
Top Bottom