Like Father Like Son (photos)

I'll be putting together a series of "Like Father Like Son" photos to illustrate some interesting offspring we've produced recently.

The first group of photos is Yurimaru I and Yurimaru II. The offspring in the photo is a 5 month old male. The photos were taken over the last week. The male is not showing his best due to taking photos right before a shed. You will notice a white film of skin around his entire body (most noticeable in the face). This tends to fade the color significantly.

Yurimaru II (after shed)
yuri_jr6.jpg

Yurimaru I (Sire: photo taken 7/2007)
yuri_jr4.jpg

Yurimaru I (Sire: photo taken 7/2007)
yuri_jr5.jpg

Yurimaru II (before shed)
yuri_and_jr1.jpg

yuri_and_jr3.jpg

yuri_and_jr2.jpg

yuri_jr.jpg

yuri_jr2.jpg

yuri_jr3.jpg

For more photos check out our projects page:
http://www.screameleons.com/portal/alias__Screameleons/lang__en-US/tabID__3382/DesktopDefault.aspx

Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day!

True True....Very Nice indeed. Thats the reason i always have my camera out when my chameleon finishing shedding. Keeping track of their color changes in every shed. Now, when i look back, it is worth it. You can tell how time can really bring out the true color of a chameleon.:D

i sure would kill for a animal like that! tobad screameleons doesnt ship to canada i sure would be buying off you in aheart beat

Like Father Like Son (Sub-Zero and Howard)

Here is one of our Extreme Blue Nosy Be panther chameleons produced out of Sub-Zero. They share very similar patterns and coloration, especially the eyes.

Here is a photo of the Sire.
Subzero1.jpg

Here is the offspring
howard5.jpg

howard4.jpg

howard3.jpg

howard1.jpg

Thanks guys. We've got a lot of "Like Father Like Son" projects going on now. We are trying very hard to catalog everything. More to come!

Back
Top Bottom