Like Father Like Son Kinyongia

Seeco

Avid Member
Here a good example of heredity. First one is a CB baby and the second is his dad. I took the first photo and said "man that looks familiar" and dug up the adult one. Compare the blue feet and the pinkish area at the peak of the crest. He is getting there but he needs to work on his yellow!

Son
5115975016_b0b8e970da_b.jpg

Dad
5115342639_7734316a2a_b.jpg

Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Louis how do you have the room to keep all these beauties?

Chad, thanks for your support as always. I always put the word Kinyongia in my titles so your radar will notice.

It's not the room, it's the time.

Like white is to rice...ants on sugar...

We just bought a house and I was expecting that I'd really be able to expand my collection and get into it. But no, the house needs 5,000 things done to it ASAP all while I'm on business trips, conferences, and trainings for the next 4 months...

Anyways, I sold a pair of my Giants. Did you notice?

Louis you have some of the prettiest chameleons. I want to scream at more people to be out buying them. Some people just don't know what they are missing.

Louis you have some of the prettiest chameleons. I want to scream at more people to be out buying them. Some people just don't know what they are missing.

Oh, you think YOU want to scream?

Really though, many people have purchased from me but they are not the most active members on this forum. Also, the juveniles I stock at a local pet shop here in San Diego DO sell out so the tribe is scattered out there somewhere.

Thank you Laurie!

If I didnt already have a cpl of projects in the works I'd buy a few off of you. What wonderful looking chams. I just live in a state thats not the easiest to raise montanes in. :(

Due to popular demand, here's some more CB males. These are from the same dad but not like the same pose or anything.
5081729801_181d4b47c1_b.jpg

5082245994_2fd7f60d24_b.jpg

5082245760_d9382b58eb_b.jpg

Dang seeco you have very beautiful chams. I like that first guy in the second group of photos. Can't wait to see buy a female from you.

those guys look great!! even better when they do the acrobatics around their cage. some of the most entertaining chams i've ever seen.

O wow... they are gorgeous! I'm really glad you're a breeder Seeco, all the chams you send out are so wonderful in colors and all.

O wow... they are gorgeous! I'm really glad you're a breeder Seeco, all the chams you send out are so wonderful in colors and all.

Trin you have one of his sons at your house! Any resemblance or is he still much darker?

Back
Top Bottom