Lighting

as of now i have a cfl for my chams uvb but i would like to upgrade considereing hes getting bigger . Ive been interested in the T 5 lamps what do you recommend for a 24x24x36 enclosure

Light Your Reptiles, 24" dual fixture, with a 6% Arcadia bulb and a 6500k grow light. You'll still need a basking light dome, too. Amazing lights - you will be very happy with them.

Light Your Reptiles, 24" dual fixture, with a 6% Arcadia bulb and a 6500k grow light. You'll still need a basking light dome, too. Amazing lights - you will be very happy with them.
Great!! price seems resonable considering the lamps are included how does the grow light benfit the chameleon or is it main purpose for live plants ?

Great!! price seems resonable considering the lamps are included how does the grow light benfit the chameleon or is it main purpose for live plants ?
Not only for live plants, but it will bring out colors of everything I enclosure.
If a color of wavelength is not there to reflect you don't get it.

I would think about getting a 4 foot fixture if there is a possibility you might add another cage beside your existing cage. It will save you a ton of money...

CHEERS!

Nick

Not only for live plants, but it will bring out colors of everything I enclosure.
If a color of wavelength is not there to reflect you don't get it.

Agreed - better lighting and color overall. Plus it's good for the plants. I was really blown away when I upgraded to the LYR and Arcadia after having the lower end pet shop brand fixtures. Night and day difference.

Is the 2' t5 s
Agreed - better lighting and color overall. Plus it's good for the plants. I was really blown away when I upgraded to the LYR and Arcadia after having the lower end pet shop brand fixtures. Night and day difference.
Is the fixture sufficient enough if i upgrade my cage to a 4' tall enclosure

Back
Top Bottom