Light stand that looks good on a DS Med Tall clearside atrium?

Mansfield

Established Member
Hi all,
As the title indicates, does anyone Know of a quality light stand that looks good on a Dragon Strand medium tall clearside atrium? I have two separate domes, one with a ceramic heat emitter and another with a 40w Jungle Dawn LED. Thanks for any suggestions!

I use this to get mine off the top of my dragon strand. Just use self tapping screws after you predrill the plate that hooks to the cage. It comes with a sticky pad but I did not want that on mine. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007D1BUJY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

lighting1.JPG

I use this to get mine off the top of my dragon strand. Just use self tapping screws after you predrill the plate that hooks to the cage. It comes with a sticky pad but I did not want that on mine. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007D1BUJY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

View attachment 251457
Oh! Thanks! Actually I was watching your solar meter videos the other day, which was great btw (I bought the solar meter a while ago for the piece of mind). I was thinking I wanted to copy your enclosure! I have the atrium on order, coming in December, plus the 30” tropic blaze quad with 12% Arcadia already for it. Now I’m just thinking through the final touches for when it arrives.

You’ve got a very nice viv, the Atriums have a very clean look when set up correctly. If you’d be interested I can build you a topper that will hide all lights, wires, hoses, everything. Don’t know about you but I can’t stand seeing all that mess, ruins the entire look of a quality viv.

You can PM me if interest.

Oh! Thanks! Actually I was watching your solar meter videos the other day, which was great btw (I bought the solar meter a while ago for the piece of mind). I was thinking I wanted to copy your enclosure! I have the atrium on order, coming in December, plus the 30” tropic blaze quad with 12% Arcadia already for it. Now I’m just thinking through the final touches for when it arrives.
Awww thanks! I would love the link for the quad you bought. I am going to be replacing mine here soon. Let me know what you think of yours.
Ummm search Beman mansion and it should pull up my build thread on his cage. Might help give you ideas for what to do and not do lol. I made a few mistakes along the way. Reach out if you have any questions. :)

Back
Top Bottom