light poop or sperm plug?

MangoTango

Established Member
just what the title says
0D6BFD49-9670-407F-871C-23AD472AF88C.jpeg

Can you share a picture of his heal? Might be a lady, which means no plug EVER. :)

I'm fascinated with the nails, not the poop.. haahaa

Last edited:
Sorry--I was referring to the back of the foot area (heel).
boy

Attachments

• PXL_20210201_200032158 (3).jpg
    PXL_20210201_200032158 (3).jpg
    178 KB · Views: 45
Looking at the tail it kinda looks like a female but I’m no expert.
I agree with it is probable a female as it looks like that in pic 1/poop
Just wanted a clearer pic.. No biggie. (y)
I over share pictures since I am a visual learner and there might be a few other like that. (y)

I’m a visual learner as well, and I’m no expert on sexing chams. Just trying to learn. True if there is a spur it’s most likely a boy but I’ve heard about some females having a less pronounced spur.

Sorry--I was referring to the back of the foot area (heel).
boy
FB5E7066-ED5C-4819-A47D-8A02CC4EF227.jpeg

this is the best I can get for now lol. I haven’t seen a spur yet but he/she is only about 4 months old. how long do they take to come in? i’m really hoping it’s a boy lol but i’ll welcome a little girl too :)

looks like girl--can you zoom in on back foot (edit and crop) I tried but my old eyes don't see well.
My pic from above was boy at 4 months.
Good Job!
62F8A204-CD9B-4D68-9E03-BB01B56CBCA5.jpeg

also is that just the urate on it ? sperm plug ? the white is like attached to each other on top

I think you have a girl. :) Good thing the name Pascale works for both boys and girls!

I see you have some fake leaves in there with her. Veileds tend to eat plants, so it's important to only have live and chameleon safe plants in your enclosure. Let us know if you'd like feedback and a fully husbandry review. Many of us got bad advice from pet stores and had to make adjustments once we learned more here on the forums from people who raise healthy chameleons and breed healthy babies what is really healthy for them.

I think you have a girl. :) Good thing the name Pascale works for both boys and girls!

I see you have some fake leaves in there with her. Veileds tend to eat plants, so it's important to only have live and chameleon safe plants in your enclosure. Let us know if you'd like feedback and a fully husbandry review. Many of us got bad advice from pet stores and had to make adjustments once we learned more here on the forums from people who raise healthy chameleons and breed healthy babies what is really healthy for them.
yes I was just gonna ask what are good plants for them and where do u get them

Back
Top Bottom