Light green patches

Do you think you can return that cage it shouldn’t have been that much for that size. Where’d you purchase it from?
Edit: You can also try selling it for money to buy a new one
i got it from either ebay or amazon. i got it for her a few months ago since her last one wasn’t good. i don’t think i can return it since i don’t have the box or anything

i might actually try this out, but as i said in another thread, i cannot upgraded it at the moment due to a few reasons, but she will be getting a bigger one in the future! i think it sounds pretty fun to make one for her
Trust me it’s hard but you need that as soon as possible in the small cage the uvb can be too strong and may overexpose her etc...

i got it from either ebay or amazon. i got it for her a few months ago since her last one wasn’t good. i don’t think i can return it since i don’t have the box or anything
What price would you be willing to pay now for a cage? I can try and find you some :) I’m really trying to help because you absolutely NEED IT!

Trust me it’s hard but you need that as soon as possible in the small cage the uvb can be too strong and may overexpose her etc...
yea i kinda realized that, when i get the new lights i will be positioning it so it won’t be sitting on the cage and she won’t be over exposed :/

The cage size will work for now. It’s not recommended but will work until a bigger cage is bought/made. As long as the basking branch is high enough up, there‘s enough foliage, and the UVB bulb is the appropriate distance away (either raised up or sitting on the screen), there won’t be overexposure.

Back
Top Bottom