Kiwi is a Female veiled chameleon, she is around 9 months old, i’ve had her since the end of may in 2020. I handle her maybe 2 times a week? I feed her 6 large crickets every other day or every other two days. She gets meal worms as a treat. I use calcium powder without d3 regularly, and i use one with d3 less often. I have a mister and i mist her cage for a bout one minute twice a day. her droppings are a normal dryish brown. I have a screen cage that is 18x18x uhh i forgot the other number. I use a uvb bulb and a heat lamp recommended to me by the pet store i got her from, i have it on for around 12 hours a day. I have fake plants in there (no she does not eat them, i keep an eye on that, she won’t eat something unless it’s moving fast), her cage is on top of my desk away from vents or fans.Copy & paste with your answers.
- Your Chameleon - The species, sex, and age of your chameleon. How long has it been in your care?
- Handling - How often do you handle your chameleon?
- Feeding - What are you feeding your cham? What amount? What is the schedule? How are you gut-loading your feeders?
- Supplements - What brand and type of calcium and vitamin products are you dusting your feeders with and what is the schedule?
- Watering - What kind of watering technique do you use? How often and how long to you mist? Do you see your chameleon drinking?
- Fecal Description - Briefly note colors and consistency from recent droppings. Has this chameleon ever been tested for parasites?
- History - Any previous information about your cham that might be useful to others when trying to help you.
- Cage Type - Describe your cage (Glass, Screen, Combo?) What are the dimensions?
- Lighting - What brand, model, and types of lighting are you using? What is your daily lighting schedule?
- Temperature - What temp range have you created (cage floor to basking spot)? Lowest overnight temp? How do you measure these temps?
- Humidity - What are your humidity levels? How are you creating and maintaining these levels? What do you use to measure humidity?
- Plants - Are you using live plants? If so, what kind?
- Placement - Where is your cage located? Is it near any fans, air vents, or high traffic areas? At what height is the top of the cage relative to your room floor?
- Location - Where are you geographically located?
Current Problem - The current problem you are concerned about.
- The more details you provide the better and more accurate help you will receive.
- Photos can be very helpful.