Life span of Furcifer lateralis

Txherp

For everybody who keeps them, how old is the oldest? My little guy is about 2 years old and seems very healthy, I'm just wondering how much longer I have with him.

Thanks

Kevin Standford, (dooley1) has kept and bred them for years. You could pm him or he has a article in one of the old adchams about them. I have only started keeping mine a few months ago. I am no help.:(

Kevin Standford, (dooley1) has kept and bred them for years. You could pm him or he has a article in one of the old adchams about them. I have only started keeping mine a few months ago. I am no help.:(

Kevin is who I got mine from actually. I just wanted to see what everybody here had to say, and hoping he would chime in!

My oldest captive hatched carpet was a male and was aroubd 3 and half years old before he passed . He got very frail looking toward the end. I believed I gave him a good life while he was with me

My oldest captive hatched carpet was a male and was aroubd 3 and half years old before he passed . He got very frail looking toward the end. I believed I gave him a good life while he was with me

That is good to know, thank you

Back
Top Bottom