lets see your feeding videos

im a new Owner (first post) of a veiled chameleon.. hes awesome. saved him from Craigslist, owner couldnt take care of him as much as he could. he seems fine now!

only had for about a week and a half.

im a new Owner (first post) of a veiled chameleon.. hes awesome. saved him from Craigslist, owner couldnt take care of him as much as he could. he seems fine now!

only had for about a week and a half.

gorgeous veiled.:)
glad he has found a lovely new home with you :D

i love feeding videos and this is my first feeding video of sully eating his breakfast this morning.
please excuse the background noise.my dog barking at a cat in the garden & my son hurt his finger :)

http://youtu.be/P7nk7DbqddE

Interesting that you have bamboo canes in your set up, was thinking about adding some for horizontal perches, how does your Cham get on with these? Oh and cool vid!!

Interesting that you have bamboo canes in your set up, was thinking about adding some for horizontal perches, how does your Cham get on with these? Oh and cool vid!!

thanks.
he gets on great with bamboo.i think its good to have different textured pathways.sully also likes licking the droplets of the bamboo too.:)
i have quite a bit of bamboo like you can see from sullys setup below

Last edited:
Looks great, gives me some ideas to try out over the weekend - we've only had our Cham just over a week so don't want to change much while he is still adjusting but will give the bamboo a go and see how he gets on.

thankyoux
you can buy a big bunch from b&q for about £4.
post pics when your done.would love to see them :)

Back
Top Bottom