Let the Gutt Loading begin!

Miacane

Came home from work today to find my 1500 crickets form Ghans on my front poorch. My Chams are so excited!
100_0565.jpg
100_0564.jpg

You provide water (the napkin) AND greens? I usually let the fruits and veggies serve as the water supply of my crickets.....

You provide water (the napkin) AND greens? I usually let the fruits and veggies serve as the water supply of my crickets.....

I got the idea to wet a folded up paper towel put on a butter lid after seeing a commercial cricket water feeder on Ghanns web site, It had a sponge instead. It keeps them from drowning, holds 2-3 days of water, I can pour a little water on it from the chams sprayer bottle in a jam, and toss it when its dirty (about a week). I keep a variety of offerings in there. Fruits, vegies, dry, and the water.

I got the idea to wet a folded up paper towel put on a butter lid after seeing a commercial cricket water feeder on Ghanns web site, It had a sponge instead. It keeps them from drowning, holds 2-3 days of water, I can pour a little water on it from the chams sprayer bottle in a jam, and toss it when its dirty (about a week). I keep a variety of offerings in there. Fruits, vegies, dry, and the water.

I've actually tried that before and found the crickets would chew and eat the paper towel, which is why i stopped doing it because i didn't want their bellies full of paper.

Back
Top Bottom