Let the countdown begin!

Video Master

I placed my order just shy of 4 months ago and started the research over 7 months ago. Now there is just 5 days until my little guy gets here. He will be arriving on Tuesday.

Crickets are getting purchased on Saturday so I can start feeding them. I have my cricket crack and all of the supplements that the babies are already getting and I will be keeping the same products and schedule that the breeder is currently using. I know that he may not eat for a few days once he arrives, but I will be offering anyways.

Still keeping the name secret from all of you just to keep you guessing.

Let the excitement begin!

Congrats! I've got my deposit down and counting the days for mine as well. Don't burst from excitement over the next few days, wait til he gets there. He's gonna need you ;)

ya. congrats on your baby and on doing all the research first.
Sarah
1.0 Nosy Be, 1.0 veiled, 2.0 pit bulls, 1.0 cane corso

congrats.the wait seems like forever when your excited,i just got mine yesterday and was ready to burst.lol

Kudos to you for doing all the research before you got a chameleon. I'm excited for you and can't wait to see pictures all he arrives. :)

There will be lots of pictures and I might even share out the website I made with the live webcams of him. There will be 2 cameras on the cage and one on the 3 temp gauges and 3 humidity gauges.

Back
Top Bottom