Let Me Outta Here!

jajeanpierre

Chameleon Enthusiast
Look at the little black nails on this baby. Trioceros quadricornis quadricornis hatched today. All 24 eggs hatched.

20160822_131343.jpg

Wow awesome job hatching them. I'm waiting on 24 Panthers to hatch right now doubt that's going to happen

YAY!! Congrats on the babies!! That pic is adorable!!
I can't get over how alert and curious that baby looks and it just hatched!! Amazing!

YAY!! Congrats on the babies!! That pic is adorable!!
I can't get over how alert and curious that baby looks and it just hatched!! Amazing!

They are so tiny. I never in my wildest dreams expected most of those eggs to hatch. Most of the the eggs were tiny and round and never really grew--only maybe five looked anywhere near a "normal" size to hatch. The babies are tiny but very fiesty. I'm feeling really good about the clutch. I especially loved their mother that I lost after she laid a subsequent clutch. I might keep my hand in quads after all. I think I will definitely keep something from this clutch.

They are so tiny. I never in my wildest dreams expected most of those eggs to hatch. Most of the the eggs were tiny and round and never really grew--only maybe five looked anywhere near a "normal" size to hatch. The babies are tiny but very fiesty. I'm feeling really good about the clutch. I especially loved their mother that I lost after she laid a subsequent clutch. I might keep my hand in quads after all. I think I will definitely keep something from this clutch.
You should! They're such a beautiful species! Best of luck with them and the pics coming :)

Back
Top Bottom