Leopard gecko laying

Serbianchameleon

Chameleon Enthusiast
Can somebody explain to me how to mate leopard geckos? There are usually 1-2 per mating and thats it? Or she reproduces the eggs few times after one mating?

This is a female blizzard that I already showed
8EC27180-C9D7-466F-B020-32BA2E143D90.jpeg

this is my 2nd female, shes albino eith red eyes but I dont know what morph is she.
B45B1752-B31D-4046-A17F-3D84A5C1B20E.jpeg
420A8166-667E-4E63-A7B8-91487EE9B7B3.jpeg

and this is my albino male with white eyes, I dont know what morph again..
B837731A-B9BA-4173-856C-54EEB8748C69.jpeg
59A911C5-0BA0-49F2-9A03-14C7188513B9.jpeg

If anyone knows, pls tell me what morphs these two are!
No idea, but they are beautiful! With patience and frequent but brief handling, your male may lose some aggression. I believe it is their mating season right now, so that may be adding to his aggression. I’m not sure which of my males is doing it, but every night I hear tail thumping.

No idea, but they are beautiful! With patience and frequent but brief handling, your male may lose some aggression. I believe it is their mating season right now, so that may be adding to his aggression. I’m not sure which of my males is doing it, but every night I hear tail thumping.
I’m going to measure them today and if they are 45 grams i Will breed them tonight probably. If not I’ll have to wait. Anyways I will update you!

Just be careful with albinos if you can. Not saying a guarantee since the only way to tell is by asking the breeder, but the second female almost looks like some possible Rainwater Albino. Do you have any way of asking the breeder for their genetic information?

Just be careful with albinos if you can. Not saying a guarantee since the only way to tell is by asking the breeder, but the second female almost looks like some possible Rainwater Albino. Do you have any way of asking the breeder for their genetic information?
What is the difference beyween rainwater albino and albino? I will ask him tomorrow. Is hibernation effective in breeding?

There are three different types of albino in Leopard Geckos: Tremper, Bell, and Rainwater. It is generally advised not to breed them together, I forget exactly why but it is definitely something to look into.

Back
Top Bottom