Leopard gecko enclosure

Gryllidae Per Kcal

Established Member
The last time I showed you guys my leopard gecko enclosure it was with a background that I thought was tacky so I took it off and I also re-did the entire thing too. Replaced the background with window film. This is her year old improved home… for now at least.

Attachments

• 041A3DF0-A961-47FC-9AC5-8ED694409C48.jpeg
    041A3DF0-A961-47FC-9AC5-8ED694409C48.jpeg
    381.8 KB · Views: 130
  • 040B5BFC-90A2-4811-98AE-59CD95905FD8.jpeg
    040B5BFC-90A2-4811-98AE-59CD95905FD8.jpeg
    303.4 KB · Views: 150
The last time I showed you guys my leopard gecko enclosure it was with a background that I thought was tacky so I took it off and I also re-did the entire thing too. Replaced the background with window film. This is her year old improved home… for now at least.
Very cool! Does she have hides beneath the rocks? I’m thinking about redoing my gecko tanks again. I keep finding escaped isopods that I suspect are coming from their tanks.

Heavy sigh. 😞

You guys are making me want a Leechie again. (2nd choice if a chameleon wouldn't work out)
It ain't going to happen though; 3 reptiles is our limit, and we're not getting any younger.

Heavy sigh. 😞

You guys are making me want a Leechie again. (2nd choice if a chameleon wouldn't work out)
It ain't going to happen though; 3 reptiles is our limit, and we're not getting any younger.
I wish I had discovered just how awesome reptiles are decades ago. My loved ones think I’m crazy to have so many now, but I feel like I’ve got a lot of lost time to catch up on and I’m not getting any younger either.

I wish I had discovered just how awesome reptiles are decades ago. My loved ones think I’m crazy to have so many now, but I feel like I’ve got a lot of lost time to catch up on and I’m not getting any younger either.
I get that. As I've said before, the chameleon was on my bucket list. I've had the reptile bug on & off all my life, but yeah.... 'Life'.

I think that Jeff Goldblum line from Jurassic Park was truncated;

Movie GIF

It was originally, "Life, uh... finds a way (to screw you over)." :cautious:

Back
Top Bottom