Leo with follicular stasis

Im sooo late to the game, is she named Tandy....Tandy Miller? Lol.

How is Tandy doing?
I just thought the name suited her.
It’s funny timing as in the past couple of days, she’s kind of gone right back to where she was. I’m going to give her a couple more days and then try the whole laxative thing again. I don’t know if lizards can have chronic constipation, but if they can I’d be sure to have one with it.

I just thought the name suited her.
It’s funny timing as in the past couple of days, she’s kind of gone right back to where she was. I’m going to give her a couple more days and then try the whole laxative thing again. I don’t know if lizards can have chronic constipation, but if they can I’d be sure to have one with it.
I absolutely love her name. I feel like Tandy is a great name for a Leo considering their Tandy-like personalities. Hahaha.

Awe, Im sorry to hear that. I've been reading and studying (so has my daughter) learning everything I can about leos because we are talking about getting one for my daughter... Honestly, we are talking about allowing her the privelidge to buy her own. ;)

That's what I was hoping you'd say...I'm just surprised it hasn't kept her "going".
I‘m really not sure what’s going on with her. At times she does have a bulge to her left lower belly...about the size and place that I’d expect an egg to be. When I feel gently, there’s nothing palpable. Vet #1 got ultrasound and poor X-ray and said follicular stasis. Vet #2 got better X-rays and said no eggs or follicles but was impacted. Both said her cloaca looks healthy. I’m starting to wonder if there’s more going on inside of her that didn’t or can’t show up on imaging. Maybe parasites? I haven’t ever had a fecal done on her as I could never catch a fresh enough sample. Think I’ll try cleaning her out again and be hypervigilant to get a fresh specimen.

You said ..."im starting to wonder if there's more going I inside of her"...I'm wondering the same thing...but I have no clue what it could be.

I hope it gets figured out.

Thought I’d update this as it was kind of left hanging.
No idea what the heck was going on with my girl, but she seems to be doing okay now. I wasn’t able to get a fecal (no poos) and just as I was about to take her back to the vet, she started eating again. For the past few weeks she’s active, eating, eliminating and just doing her thing. Such a huge relief! Yay! ☺ ?

Thought I’d update this as it was kind of left hanging.
No idea what the heck was going on with my girl, but she seems to be doing okay now. I wasn’t able to get a fecal (no poos) and just as I was about to take her back to the vet, she started eating again. For the past few weeks she’s active, eating, eliminating and just doing her thing. Such a huge relief! Yay! ☺ ?
That’s great to hear!!! My little Leo just laid two eggs for me. I was screaming around my house pandora laid eggs like a proud mama

Back
Top Bottom