Lennie

sandrachameleon

Chameleon Enthusiast
Lennie was a very pretty fellow. He alternated between orange/red/green and lime yellow with blue. He was hatched by ChromaChameleons in May 2008 and shipped to me in September. It took a little awhile for him to trust me, but for the last few years he's been a very "friendly" chameleon. He had no fear of me, and tolerated being shown to all curious visitors. Although he wasn't very old, he went into decline starting a few months ago. Nothing found wrong with him by a vet. He simply seemed to not to have a longevity gene. Five years was far too little time, but I think he had a pretty good life nonetheless. He'll be missed.

full

full

full

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Sandra, I am so very sad to read your post about Lennie. He was a gorgeous boy and I know he had an awesome life wirh you. You have my very deepest condolences.

Sandra, so sorry for your loss of Lennie. He was a beautiful boy, and I am glad he got to spend his life in your care. I know you said 5 years was not a long life, but in the chameleon world it still is a good number of years with all the things that seem to go wrong with them. I know you gave him an awesome life and will miss him.

Sandra, so very sorry to hear about Lennie. Five years seems like the blink of an eye in some respects. I know you cherished all the time you had with him. RIP Lennie.

Deb

Sandra I am so sorry to hear you lost Lennie. I know how you feel about your chams, and the excellent quality of life you provided to Lennie. When we lose a cham before we feel they should go it is even harder. RIP Lennie

Sandra, I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. He was a gorgeous boy! No amount of time would be enough. RIP Lennie. :(

I'm so sorry to hear about Lennie - he was a gorgeous example of how beautifully a cham can thrive under perfect care. I know that it's little consolation right now, but 5 years in such a great home is a lot better than he may otherwise have had in someone else's care.

Back
Top Bottom