Leap habitats?

Uri

Avid Member
Does anyone know when these products will release? I’d love to try some for my f. Lateralis and probably other geckos species even smaller snakes

I can’t wait to try one with my hoehnelii he’s due for an upgrade and it’s slightly bigger than the 18 18 36 he’s in and would look so much more professional that his tarps over his enclosure for humidity and would probably be better as I plan on making a planted vivarium with inverts in the soil for him like I did with my carpet

Interesting site. Never heard of them before, but I found this:

Leap Habitats Springs Forth from the Founders of Ecotech Marine

Too bad they don't make anything larger to accommodate the Big 3.
I heard of it from frank Paynes YouTube and it looks really good as a hybrid enclosure for smaller arboreal lizards it’s REALLY hard to find affordable pvc enclosures for smaller lizards with good chimney effect ventilation and these looks really good I’m not sure about their lights or misting systems but their enclosures look very promising

I heard of it from frank Paynes YouTube and it looks really good as a hybrid enclosure for smaller arboreal lizards it’s REALLY hard to find affordable pvc enclosures for smaller lizards with good chimney effect ventilation and these looks really good I’m not sure about their lights or misting systems but their enclosures look very promising
I was looking for enclosure’s like this for my house gecko I have to get one thanks for posting this.

That's partly why I'm trying to design (open source) a couple for chameleons using aluminum framing. Zen Habitats, Tamura Designs, Muji, et al, ship theirs K.D. so they're like kits anyway.

Their parent company is Ecotech... A major player in saltwater/reef aquarium products. If they continue down the path that Ecotech follows (which they hint at in multiple podcasts)... They are going to completely change keeping reptiles. The saltwater tech and automation is decades ahead of reptile keeping, and leap seems to be the company that is going to make that push. Very exciting possibilities

Their parent company is Ecotech... A major player in saltwater/reef aquarium products. If they continue down the path that Ecotech follows (which they hint at in multiple podcasts)... They are going to completely change keeping reptiles. The saltwater tech and automation is decades ahead of reptile keeping, and leap seems to be the company that is going to make that push. Very exciting possibilities
I find it crazy how advanced the aquarium hobby is or maybe it’s the reptile hobby being stuck in the last mostly a combination of both but hopefully with new information and companies with this goal in mind things will catch up

I find it crazy how advanced the aquarium hobby is or maybe it’s the reptile hobby being stuck in the last mostly a combination of both but hopefully with new information and companies with this goal in mind things will catch up
Yeah, I'm a failed reefer and future cham keeper (lots of experience when I was younger), and it's unbelievable how behind reptile keeping is comparatively. I think you'll see Leap changing this over the next 5 years.

I am also very interested. I have a pair of Carpet Chameleons but I would love to get some more. My mail is in a 2 x 2 x 4 and the females in a 36 tall but I can’t put them on their same rack because the size difference. I’m looking for something that I can put next to each other that doesn’t allow them to see each other. Plus the lighting system looks awesome everything is tucked away nicely. I saw them show the beI saw them show the UVB and the plant light but I didn’t see amy lights for heating. I’m hoping those always are capable of hooking to the top off the screen and doesn’t look so cluttered.

I am also very interested. I have a pair of Carpet Chameleons but I would love to get some more. My mail is in a 2 x 2 x 4 and the females in a 36 tall but I can’t put them on their same rack because the size difference. I’m looking for something that I can put next to each other that doesn’t allow them to see each other. Plus the lighting system looks awesome everything is tucked away nicely. I saw them show the beI saw them show the UVB and the plant light but I didn’t see amy lights for heating. I’m hoping those always are capable of hooking to the top off the screen and doesn’t look so cluttered.
They don’t have any heating lights yet available that also excites me they do have larger sizes that they plan on doing but are will have the smaller ones for release first it’s nice to have my chameleons close but not able to see eachother

Back
Top Bottom