Hello everyone, that is my 1st post here, but i am reading the forum since i have a cham. She is female, 6-7 months old.
- Your Chameleon - 6-7 months old, female, been in my care about a month.
- Handling - Not a lot, since i have him maybe twice. She doesn't like and is scared.
- Feeding - Crickets, mealworms, superworms.She was eaten 10-12 crickets (medium to big) for day. My wife is giving her 3-4 crickets at the day, and when i came back (17:00) i gave the others.Since 2 days, she is eating 3-4 crickets and 1, max 2 superworms.I am gutloading with what i have. Vegies, fruits, etc.
- Supplements - I was feeding her with Calcium with d3 (Drago-Vit calcium + D3) + multivitamin (Terra Fauna Repto Life) every day (i did not know, i have to give it to her only twice a month). Before 2 days, i started giving her Exo Terra Calcium without D3 on every cricket or superworm.
- Watering - Misting 2-3 times a day. When i come back from work, i am spraying directly in her mouth. I have never seen her to drink from leafs. In 1 week i will make it automatic - Every 3 hours from 08;30 to 19;00 o'clock i will spray water on leafs for 10-15 seconds. Correct me if i have to make it different.
- Fecal Description - Brown with yellow to orange tip. Never been tasted for parasites.
- History - Don't know a lot. All i know is , she was with a male in one terrarium. They told me she will have fertile eggs.
- Cage Type - Terrarium was made by me. 500mm x 350mm x 700mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Lighting - 25W regular bulb. Exo Terra Reptile UVB 100, 25W. Turns on at 08;30 and turns off at 16;30 o'clock.
- Temperature - I don't not have thermometer in terrarium, but outside, next to it, the temp is 26 degrees celsius at the day and 24-25 degrees celsius at night.
- Humidity - Doesn't have hygrometer too.
- Plants - One umbrella plant, 2 "happy bamboos" and one more live plant, but don't know his name (in front of the pictures).
- Placement - In living room about 1,2 meters from the ground, so her position is about 1,6-1,7 meters from floor, my wife and kid (2 years and 4 months old) are always in this room and playing there whole day.
- Bottom of terrarium - Pressed coco soil, about 10 cantimiters.
- Location - Sofia, Bulgaria, Europe.
184.8 KB Views: 69
222.9 KB Views: 73
206.6 KB Views: 74
241.3 KB Views: 75
210.5 KB Views: 66