Laying bin

erik775

Established Member
Is this ok to use for a laying bin???it has a whole bag of lay sand in it rite now and some sticks for my female to climb on...the pay sand only filled it up like almost half way and you can't see through it...what do you guys think???
rereby4a.jpg

ahudebaq.jpg

Here she is inside it...its not in her cage cause her cage is too small so i put her in it today for a few hours...oh yeah no she hasn't been bred...

Looks good to me just make sure the sand is moist enough. You should also put a small laying bin in her cage so when you see her messing with the small one you can move her to the large one. Might also be time for a cage upgrade. The girls love a large space to roam in.

Looks good to me just make sure the sand is moist enough. You should also put a small laying bin in her cage so when you see her messing with the small one you can move her to the large one. Might also be time for a cage upgrade. The girls love a large space to roam in.

Ok will do...yeah i know i have a cage wating for her i just gotta stain it and staple screen to it and it wiil be ready...i should have her in it by sunday or monday after i get my car back from the shop...

Back
Top Bottom