Lathis's Unecessary Rants About Useless Topics

Here's a rant to add. What's up with old men in restaurants, blowing their noses at the dinner table? So gross!

At least you're not at the same table as them. My husband does this. It's gross and embarrassing, but upon addressing it, he said he can't help it because of the temperature of the hot food making his nose run. Yuck. :\

At least you're not at the same table as them. My husband does this. It's gross and embarrassing, but upon addressing it, he said he can't help it because of the temperature of the hot food making his nose run. Yuck. :\

I leave the table and will go outside or to the restroom. Nothing worse than taking a bite of your food when the guy at the next table does this. uncooth.

And old people say that young people have no manners...... I've seen old guys sitting on a bench at the mall just lean over on one cheek and let one rip. never seen a young person do that!

And old people say that young people have no manners...... I've seen old guys sitting on a bench at the mall just lean over on one cheek and let one rip. never seen a young person do that!

Hahahaha, what mall are you going to Mike? I wouldn't be able to contain myself if I ever saw that.

And yes blowing your nose in a restaurant is gross. So is spitting on the floor inside. The fact that I have come across this more than once at the hospital I work at is absolutely disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom