Latest Edition, Chameleons of Africa by Collin Tilbury has Arrived

Motherlode Chameleon

Chameleon Enthusiast
Look what arrived in the mail a couple days ago. My new edition of Chameleons of Africa by Collin Tilbury. This book is not just bigger in size compared to the first edition. The content of this book compared to the first edition has made some big improvements. Look forward to new species maps, updated contents, new species range locations, and newly added species. This along with pictures of species that may not have had pictures of them published before (most chameleon keepers most probably have never seen pictures of before). Here is a look at the new edition and the first edition.

0Y97IE.jpg

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

I got mine a few weeks ago too. I was shocked at how much bigger it was then the first one. I’ve been so busy with with my work I really haven’t had a chance to even look at it. After tax season, I’ll have the time.

I got mine a few weeks ago too. I was shocked at how much bigger it was then the first one. I’ve been so busy with with my work I really haven’t had a chance to even look at it. After tax season, I’ll have the time.

I did not mention it earlier. However there are some Chris pictures and references that made their way to this book.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Mine arrived a couple days ago.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Back
Top Bottom