Late feeding

Ghostbirb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hi guys! I have a few questions about how long you can leave a chameleon without food. I’m camping over the weekend and will miss my girls normal Friday feedings.
Do you guys think it will be fine to feed her Thursday and then have her miss three days without food instead of the normal two day weekend?

Hi guys! I have a few questions about how long you can leave a chameleon without food. I’m camping over the weekend and will miss my girls normal Friday feedings.
Do you guys think it will be fine to feed her Thursday and then have her miss three days without food instead of the normal two day weekend?
Hello! It's essential to consider your chameleon's health and well-being while you're away camping.

Reptiles can go a while without food but not without moisture. I like to use a cloud based digital thermoeter so I can keep an eye on temperatures, too.

I feed mine once a week LOL. its an all you can eat weekend every week. U ant gettin nothing but excapees during the week.

She will be fine without food. Just make sure there is enough water for the period of time that your gone and that you have everything on timers. I tend to be over paranoid so I would have someone come in and check to make sure there are no issues with lights kicking on etc.

She will be fine without food. Just make sure there is enough water for the period of time that your gone and that you have everything on timers. I tend to be over paranoid so I would have someone come in and check to make sure there are no issues with lights kicking on etc.
Her mistking Reservoir will be fully filled and I have a camera to keep an eye on the lights and a friend on call in case anything happens!

Back
Top Bottom