Larrbear has crazy eyes

JoXie411

Chameleon Enthusiast
I walked into my room last night to spray the chameleons b4 bed. Larry is currently shedding and I just love when the shed comes off his eyes lol
EBEF9B39-F16F-46DE-B231-DB2BF39A8815.jpeg
371C8404-07E7-4B10-B267-19D82623E987.jpeg

Generally speaking How long does the shed around they eyes stay on for ?
I have a panther and he is having some issues getting the shed on his turrets off. I have a linear t5 uvb and get him a few hours of natural sunlight each week. His body shed completely in less than 24 hours. I have live plants and use a mist king as well as manual Misting to keep humidity levels up. I was thinking about scheduling a vet visit if it doesn't come off soon.

I have a panther and he is having some issues getting the shed on his turrets off. I have a linear t5 uvb and get him a few hours of natural sunlight each week. His body shed completely in less than 24 hours. I have live plants and use a mist king as well as manual Misting to keep humidity levels up. I was thinking about scheduling a vet visit if it doesn't come off soon.
My Ambanja is the same way. He will keep little pieces of his shed on his turrets after a full blow out for up to 3-4 days after.

It took about 12 hours I want to say for it to fall off all the way

Back
Top Bottom