Large Silkworms + Extras

Spyro

Avid Member
Hi!

We have a ton of large silkworms available. Until they're gone or start to pupate, we're offering them for $8 for a 15ct cup. We'll take another $1 each cup if you take 2 or more.

IMG_2515.jpeg

The picture is reused from the last offer we did as they look the same as what we have now.

We also have a fair amount of Pangea diets, Miner-All Indoor, and a few other Pangea items. If there's any interest in Repashy diets or Arcadia supplements - they'll most likely be on the site mid-week. We'll give a slight discount to anyone from Cham Forums who pre-orders before they're listed. Message us.

What do you mean by take another dollar for each cup 2 or more?

Nevermind i see now. Got a deal for a bundle of 100 silkworms and like 200 supers??

Alright, Larges are all gone. I may have more ready this week, so DM me if interested.

Alright, the last few medium-large worms are available. I likely won’t have any this size for a while.

Im due for mineral and some vitamins. Its gonna be for a certain tegu, but powder its powder. Please PM me some prices for continental usa :)

Update: Larges are all sold out. If you haven’t gotten an order in, let me know and I can hold some back in a week for you.
Also, Arcadia supplements and Miner-All are going fast. We have a small discount on Arcadia supplements - https://morifeeders.com/collections/arcadia-supplements
Use code ARCADIA8. If you contact me, I can get you a cheaper shipping quote by shipping First Class on non-perishables. This usually saves $5-$8 if the package is under 1LB.

Last edited:
Update: Larges are all sold out. If you haven’t gotten an order in, let me know and I can hold some back in a week for you.
Also, Arcadia supplements and Miner-All are going fast. We have a small discount on Arcadia supplements - https://morifeeders.com/collections/arcadia-supplements
Use code ARCADIA8. If you contact me, I can get you a cheaper shipping quote by shipping First Class on non-perishables. This usually saves $5-$8 if the package is under 1LB.
Smalls or mediums still available?

Back
Top Bottom