Large dragonstrand breeder cages.

Scottsquatch

Chameleon Enthusiast
I just ordered a pair of them with drainage trays for the pair of gracilior I am buying. They are great and I'm honestly excited to get them... but wow did that cut into my cham fund. I have now used up all of the money from selling my motorcycle. Other than one last payment on the graciliors, I am gonna have to cool it on the chams and cham related stuff until after the first of the year. I'm still happy i got them though!

I just ordered a pair of them with drainage trays for the pair of gracilior I am buying. They are great and I'm honestly excited to get them... but wow did that cut into my cham fund. I have now used up all of the money from selling my motorcycle. Other than one last payment on the graciliors, I am gonna have to cool it on the chams and cham related stuff until after the first of the year. I'm still happy i got them though!
I am going to build a large enclosure in the coming months for MC Clyde. I want it to be a nice piece of furniture and have been thinking of a dragon strand and building my cabinetry around it. I've looked at the strand cages and they do look well made.

I am going to build a large enclosure in the coming months for MC Clyde. I want it to be a nice piece of furniture and have been thinking of a dragon strand and building my cabinetry around it. I've looked at the strand cages and they do look well made.
They are, in fact, very well made. I will eventually get a large clear side atrium cage from dragon strand and build it into a nice cabinet as you plan to do. I will choose a really nice male to bring upstairs and put in that cage for display. I can't have all of my beautiful babies down in the basement without at least one upstairs to represent! Also, I love Clyde's rank. In the spirit of the army in which I proudly served, I will have to name one Sergeant Major _____. The sir name has not been decided yet.

They are, in fact, very well made. I will eventually get a large clear side atrium cage from dragon strand and build it into a nice cabinet as you plan to do. I will choose a really nice male to bring upstairs and put in that cage for display. I can't have all of my beautiful babies down in the basement without at least one upstairs to represent! Also, I love Clyde's rank. In the spirit of the army in which I proudly served, I will have to name one Sergeant Major _____. The sir name has not been decided yet.
How many Chams do you have? I will more than likely get another Panther but have not yet decidied on a female or male. I think I would like to mate Clyde but am a little leary with all the extra cost and time babies bring. I think I'll eventually will but I may get another Panther male, I do like the Nosy Bys - I have the room up in the goat locker.

I have 3 which I paid down and will receive the 1st week of Oct. (An unrelated pair of t.q. gracilior and a male ambanja panther)but I do have eggs incubating. It is possible that I will have a total of 13 chameleons on hand before I decide which of the hatchlings I will hang on to. I will probably keep the hatchlings anywhere from six to twelve months to see how they color up. I will be doing some breeding, so i will be wanting to keep the very best to start up my line. I will probably also keep t.jacksoni jacksoni next year as well. I have kept various reptiles since I was just a kid, but these chameleons have got their claws into me deep. Lol

Forgot to mention a thank-you for your service - I retired as a Senior Chief and someone ask my why I gave Clyde the rank of Master Chief - As far as I can tell, chameleons Eat, Sleep amd Poop - Just lime a Master Chief!!! Lol. I only say that as I was one rank away from achieving Master Chief - retired w/ 22yrs and dont regret coming out when I did. Was a Scout Master for 4 years and had some of the best times with my son who is now a USAF 2nd LT starting his career as a Combat Systems Officer.

I have 3 which I paid down and will receive the 1st week of Oct. (An unrelated pair of t.q. gracilior and a male ambanja panther)but I do have eggs incubating. It is possible that I will have a total of 13 chameleons on hand before I decide which of the hatchlings I will hang on to. I will probably keep the hatchlings anywhere from six to twelve months to see how they color up. I will be doing some breeding, so i will be wanting to keep the very best to start up my line. I will probably also keep t.jacksoni jacksoni next year as well. I have kept various reptiles since I was just a kid, but these chameleons have got their claws into me deep. Lol
Lol yep I had a boa in my early twentys and our daughter came along and mama said the snake has got to go. I've wanted a chameleon for years - and you ate right they ate addicting!!!

Shall I let you guess what else I have???

Back
Top Bottom