Large Chameleon Cage + Supplies - Southern California - Los Angeles

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpinyFranky

Hi guys!

So sadly my last Chameleon finally passed away from old age. Five and a half years of good memories!

Since I have no more chameleons, and do not plan on purchasing anymore for the foreseeable future (I start law school soon), I am listing my chameleon supplies here as a bundle at severe discount.

Everything is being sold in one single bundle, I am not going to separate items, sorry

1. Extra large (48x24) screen cage (X1). This cage is in excellent condition with no tears in the screen or damage to the frame.

2. Extra large drift wood branch (~36 inches) (X1). This branch has been trimmed so that there are no sharp edges, and chameleons love it because its excellent for climbing

3. Large drift wood branch (~20 inches) (X1) We used this branch as an extension to the larger one for increased climbing space.

4. Large bendable climbing vines (x4). Not sure which make these are anymore, but they are in excellent condition, and make for perfect chameleon highways

5. ZooMed 8.5 inch (diameter) heat lamp. (X1) Excellent condition! This is one of the best heat lamps you can purchase as it perfectly distributes heat and does not make erroneous "hot zones". Bulb no included

6. ZooMed 18 inch UVB bulb house. (x1) Many people advocate the use of cheaper "home depot cabinet shades" to hold their UVB bulbs. Not I. This is one is in mint condition and includes the refractor sheet so that extra light is reflected back into the cage. Keeps the chameleons bright and happy. Takes a 15inch UVB bulb, bulb not included.

7. Assorted fake vegetation (XX). Numerous fake vines/leaves that have been purchased from high quality retailers.

Pricing and more information

This bundle is priced at $100. No tax. Cash only. Local pickup only (I can meet you half way if distance is reasonable)

You can shoot me an email @ [email protected] and I will reply as soon as possible. I can also email photos of items if requested. Serious buyers only please

Please Note I cannot disassemble this cage without possibly damaging the frame or stripping screws. As such, I will not disassemble it unless requested by the buyer and after payment is made. You will need to bring a car with a sizable trunk in order to fit this cage.

THANKS!

Hi guys!

Some people are asking some very good questions!

Here is some info I left out (forgot)

The Drift wood comes in two pieces, they are not attached or screwed together. I kept them held together with string. Never had a problem.

The cage brand is LLL Reptile. Forum Sponsor, great quality and amazing prices. I bought this cage last summer in San Diego.

The cage is in amazing but not perfect condition. There are no tears in the screen, or dents in the frame. NO RUST. The cage sits well, and only shows a little bit of age (aka a chameleon climbing on it for a year).

Finally everything is being sold as is. This price is firm. The cage alone is about $100 from LLL Reptile.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom